Methyltestosterone 50mg x 60 Tabs
Methyltestosterone is a man-made form of testosterone, a naturally occurring sex hormone that is produced in a man’s testicles. Small amounts of testosterone are also produced in a woman’s ovaries and adrenal system. Methyltestosterone is used in men and boys to treat conditions caused by a lack of this hormone, such as delayed puberty or other hormonal imbalances. Methyltestosterone is also used in women to treat breast cancer that has spread to other parts of the body. Methyltestosterone may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Methyltestosterone 50mg – Legal Methyltestosterone 50mg Online UK
Methyltestosterone 50mg is a steroid that is the premium legal steroid by Rohm steroids uk which is available on sale everywhere in 2023.
Methyltestosterone Side Effects
- Nausea,vomiting, headache, skin colour changes, increased/decreased sexual interest, oily skin, hair loss, and acne may occur. If any of these effects persist or worsen, tell your doctor or pharmacist
- Tell your doctor right away if you have any serious side effects, including: mental/mood changes (such asanxiety, depression, increased anger), trouble sleeping/snoring, signs of serious liver disease (such as persistent abdominal pain/nausea, unusual tiredness, yellowing eyes/skin, dark urine), hands/ankles/feet swelling, unusual tiredness, fast/irregular heartbeat.
- Get medical help right away if you have any very serious side effects, including: shortness of breath/rapid breathing, chest/jaw/left arm pain, unusualsweating, confusion, sudden dizziness/fainting, pain/swelling/warmth in the groin/calf, sudden/severe headaches, trouble speaking, weakness on one side of the body, sudden vision
- If you are male, tell your doctor right away if you have any serious side effects, including trouble urinating,breast swelling/tenderness, too frequent/prolonged erections.
- Rarely, males may have a painful or prolonged erection lasting 4 or more hours. If this occurs, stop using this drug and get medical help right away, or permanent problems could occur.
- This medication can decreasesperm production, an effect that may lower male fertility. Consult your doctor for more details.
- If you are female, tell your doctor right away if you have any serious side effects, including deepening of the voice, hoarseness, unusual facial/bodyhair growth, enlarged clitoris, irregular menstrual periods.
- A very seriousallergic reaction to this drug is rare. However, get medical help right away if you notice any symptoms of a serious allergic reaction, including rash, itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat), severe dizziness, trouble breathing.
- Before usingmethyltestosterone, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it; or if you have any other This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems. Talk to your pharmacist for more details.
- Before using thismedication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, especially of: cancer (such as breast cancer in men, prostate cancer), blood clots (such as in the leg, lungs), heart disease (such as heart failure, chest pain, heart attack), stroke, liver problems, kidney problems, certain mineral imbalance (high calcium blood level), high cholesterol, high blood pressure, enlarged prostate, breathing problems (such as sleep apnea, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease-COPD),
- If you havediabetes, this product may lower your blood sugar. Check your blood sugar regularly as directed and share the results with your doctor. Tell your doctor right away if you have symptoms of low blood sugar, such as sudden sweating, shaking, fast heartbeat, hunger, blurred vision, dizziness, or tingling hands/feet. Your doctor may need to adjust your diabetes medication, exercise program, or diet.
- This drug may affect yourcholesterol and may increase your risk of heart or blood vessel problems (coronary artery disease). Your doctor will monitor your cholesterol level closely.
- Tell your doctor if you become bed-ridden (unable to walk) for a prolonged time while using this medication. Your doctor may monitor your bloodcalcium level to prevent problems.
- Before having surgery, tell your doctor or dentist about all the products you use (includingprescription drugs, nonprescription drugs, and herbal products).
- Older adults may be more sensitive to the side effects of this drug, especiallyprostate/liver problems, swelling of arms/legs.
- Caution is advised when using this drug in children because bone growth may be affected, causing shorter adult height. Your child’s doctor will monitor growth and bone development during treatment.
- This medication must not be used during It may harm an unborn baby. Discuss the use of reliable forms of birth control (such as condoms, birth control pills) with your doctor. If you become pregnant or think you may be pregnant, tell your doctor right away.
- It is unknown if this drug passes intobreast It may affect milk production and it may harm a nursing infant. Breastfeeding while using this drug is not recommended. Consult your doctor before breastfeeding.
Store at room temperature away from light and moisture. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep all medications away from children and pets. Do not flush medications down the toilet or pour them into a drain unless instructed to do so. Properly discard this product when it is expired or no longer needed.