T3 30mg tabs by ROHM
- Liothyronine is used to treat an underactive thyroid (hypothyroidism). It replaces or provides more thyroid hormone, which is normally made by the thyroid Liothyronine is a man-made form of thyroid hormone. Low thyroid hormone levels can occur naturally or when the thyroid gland is injured by radiation/medications or removed by surgery.
- This medication is also used to treat other types of thyroid problems (such as certain types of goiters, thyroid cancer). It can also be used to test for certain types of thyroid disease.
- This medication should not be used to treat infertility unless it is caused by low thyroid hormone levels.
T3 30mg – Legal T3 30mg Online UK
T3 30mg is a steroid that is the premium legal steroid by Rohm steroids uk which is available on sale everywhere in 2023.
How to use Cytomel
- Take this medication by mouth with or without food as directed by your doctor, usually once daily. It is best to take it at the same time each day so your thyroid hormone level is kept at a constant level.
- Take this medication regularly to get the most benefit from it. Do not stop taking it without first talking with your doctor. Thyroid replacement treatment is usually taken for life.
- The dosage is based on your medical condition, age, lab test results, and response to treatment.
- Certain medications can decrease the absorption of Examples include products that contain aluminium or magnesium, antacids, sucralfate, calcium supplements, iron, bile acid-binding resins (such as cholestyramine, colestipol, colesevelam), simethicone, sevelamer, sodium polystyrene sulfonate, among others. If you take any of these medications, take them at least 4 hours before or after liothyronine. If you take lanthanum, take it at least 2 hours before or after liothyronine.
- Symptoms of low thyroid hormone levels include tiredness, muscle aches, constipation, dry skin, weight gain, slow heartbeat, or sensitivity to cold. You may see an improvement in these symptoms within a few days. Tell your doctor if you do not get better or if you get worse.
- Temporary hair loss may occur during the first few months of starting this drug, especially in children.
- Though unlikely, it is possible to have too much thyroid, Tell your doctor right away if you have symptoms of too much thyroid hormone, including headache, mental/mood changes (such as irritability, nervousness), increased sweating, sensitivity to heat, diarrhoea, menstrual changes.
- Get medical help right away if you have any very serious symptoms of too much thyroid hormone, including chest pain, fast/pounding/irregular heartbeat, swelling ankles/feet, trouble breathing, unusual tiredness.
- A very serious allergic reaction to this drug is rare. However, get medical help right away if you notice any symptoms of a serious allergic reaction, including rash, itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat), severe dizziness, trouble breathing.
Before taking liothyronine, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it; or if you have any other.This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems.
- Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, especially of: decreased adrenal gland function, heart disease (such as chest pain, heart failure, irregular heartbeat, heart attack), high blood pressure, diabetes, water diabetes (diabetes insipidus).
- Before having surgery, tell your doctor or dentist about all the products you use (including prescription drugs, nonprescription drugs, and herbal products).
- Liothyronine passes into breast milk but is unlikely to harm a nursing
Drug interactions may change how your medications work or increase your risk for serious side effects. This document does not contain all possible drug interactions. Keep a list of all the products you use (including prescription/nonprescription drugs and herbal products) and share it with your doctor and pharmacist. Do not start, stop, or change the dosage of any medicines without your doctor’s approval.