What is test enanthate?
Test Enanthate 300mg 10ml.
It is a man-made medication thus similar to testosterone bonded with ester with a prolonged effect. It is also known as testosterone heptanoate and is an androgenic-anabolic steroid. Its androgenic effect is responsible for the treatment of individuals with low levels of testosterone while the anabolic aspect makes it famous in the world of bodybuilding as it strengthens and increases muscle mass and tissues. It is marketed under various brand names such as Everon, Sustrone, Testanon, etc. It is a prescription only drug not taken otherwise.
Its androgenic effects are more when compared to anabolic abilities and it tends the body to produce its own testosterone.
What is the full life of test enanthate?
It is completely eliminated from the body within 4.5 days and a mean residence time of 8.5 days when given as intramuscular injection in depot form.
Benefits and applications: Test Enanthate 300mg 10ml.
- Testosterone as a prodrug is used under the following:-
- Hormone/androgen replacement therapy in men with inherited hypogonadism.
- Low count of sperm production due to testicular atrophy or shrinkage
- To cure Hypogonadism due to cancer, injury, infection, radiation therapy, chemotherapy, congenital diseases etc..
- To treat andropause which leads to decreased libido
- For the treatment of delayed puberty
- Treats menopause symptoms
- To manage inoperable metastatic breast cancer (breast cancer that has spread) in postmenopausal women.
Is 1 ml of testosterone a lot?
Subcutaneous injections of more than 1mL of testosterone at a time is often discouraged; larger amounts run a higher risk of not being absorbed properly or causing discomfort.
Recommended dosage: Test Enanthate 300mg 10ml.
- For male hypogonadism:- 50-400mg (2-4 weeks)
- For delayed puberty:- 5-200mg (2-4 weeks)
- Metastatic breast Cancer:- 200-400 mg everyday (2-4 weeks)
- Transgender androgen therapy :- 50-200mg (per week for 2 weeks).
How does it work?
- Bond formation with androgenic receptors
- Activation of genes which are to be targeted.
- Increased protein translation
Unfortunate consequences: Test Enanthate 300mg 10ml.
- Anorexia (Lack of appetite)
- Discomfort in joints and muscles
- Hair fall
- Testicular atrophy
- Oily skin prone to acne
- Signs of virilization in women
- Gynaecomastia and tenderness of breasts.
- It is also associated with mood fluctuations, increased aggressiveness, and frequent erections.
- Testicular shrinkage
How should this medicine be used?
It is injected intramuscularly and a pellet may be deposited under the skin or constant release under the guidance of a doctor or nurse.
Dose must be adjusted according to the present testosterone levels in the body and the reaction the patient’s body may produce towards the treatment.
Precautions to be followed: Test Enanthate 300mg 10ml.
Consult with your doctor if you are allergic to any of the ingredients of the injection as it may cause serious hypersensitivity reactions and may lead to anaphylactic shock.
Tell your doctor about each and every medication, supplements, vitamins or drugs you are already taking
Consult with your doctor if you are diagnosed with the presence of any cancerous cells or if you are suffering from hepatic or renal diseases.