Anadrol 50mg x 60 Tabs (Oxymetholone)
This medication is a synthetic male hormone (androgen or anabolic steroid) used to treat a low red blood cell count (anaemia). It works by increasing the amount of the hormone (erythropoietin) involved in the production of red blood cells.
Anadrol 50mg – Legal Anadrol 50mg Online UK
Anadrol 50mg is a steroid that is the premium legal steroid by Rohm steroids uk which is available on sale everywhere in 2023.
How to use Anadrol-50
Take this medication by mouth as directed by your doctor. It may be taken with food or milk if stomach upset occurs. Use this medication regularly in order to get the most benefit from it. Remember to use it at the same time(s) each day. Dosage is based on your medical condition and response to therapy.
Misuse or abuse of an anabolic steroid can cause serious side effects such as heart disease(including heart attack), stroke, liver disease, mental/mood problems, abnormal drug-seeking behaviour, or improper bone growth (in adolescents). Do not increase your dose or use this drug more often or for longer than prescribed. When an anabolic steroid is misused or abused, you may have withdrawal symptoms (such as depression, irritability, tiredness) when you suddenly stop using the drug. These symptoms may last from weeks to months. It may take between 3-6 months before a benefit from this medication occurs.
- Diarrhoea, excitation, or trouble sleeping may occur. If any of these effects persist or worsen, notify your doctor or pharmacist
- Remember that your doctor has prescribed this medication because he or she has judged that the benefit to you is greater than the risk of side effects. Many people using this medication do not have serious side effects.
- Tell your doctor right away if any of these serious side effects occur: mental/mood changes, swelling of the ankles/feet, unusual or rapid weight gain, trouble breathing, decreased/increased interest in sex, new or worsening acne.
- Males before puberty – tell your doctor right away if any of these signs of maturation occur while taking this drug: enlargement of the penis, more frequent erections.
- Adult males – tell your doctor right away if any of these serious side effects occur:hair loss, trouble urinating, changes in testicle size, impotence, breast tenderness/swelling.
- For males, in the very unlikely event you have a painful or prolonged erection lasting 4 or more hours, stop using this drug and seek immediate medical attention, or permanent problems could occur.
- Females (both young girls and women) may experience signs of masculinization. These changes may be irreversible. Discuss the risks and benefits of therapy with your doctor. Seek immediate medical attention if the following serious side effects occur: deepening of the voice/hoarseness, facial hair growth, new or worsening acne, clitoral enlargement, menstrual period changes.
- Before taking oxymetholone, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it; or if you have any other allergies. This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems. Talk to your pharmacist for more details.
- This medication should not be used if you have certain medical conditions. Before using this medicine, consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have: breast cancer (males), breast cancer with high blood calcium levels (females), prostate cancer, severe kidney disease, severe liver
- Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, especially of:kidney disease, liver disease, heart disease (e.g., congestive heart failure, coronary artery disease), swelling (edema, fluid retention), enlarged prostate, diabetes.
- If you have diabetes, oxymetholone may increase your blood sugar. Check your blood (or urine) glucose level frequently, as directed by your doctor and promptly report any abnormal results. Your diabetes medicines may need to be adjusted.
- Caution is advised when using this drug in children because they may be more sensitive to its effects. This medication may stunt growth in children under 18 years of age. Periodic bone x-rays may be used to monitor the drug’s effects on bone growth. Oxymetholone may also affect sexual development in children. Consult your doctor for more details.
- This medication must not be used during pregnancy due to the risk of harm to an unborn baby. If you become pregnant or think you may be pregnant, inform your doctor right away. It is recommended that young girls and women of child-bearing age use effective birth control while taking this drug.
- It is not known whether this drug passes into breast However, due to the potential harm to a nursing infant, breast-feeding is not recommended. Consult your doctor before breast-feeding.
- Your doctor or pharmacist may already be aware of any possible drug interactions and may be monitoring you for them. Do not start, stop, or change the dosage of any medicine before checking with them first.
- Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist of all prescription and nonprescription/herbal products you may use, especially of: warfarin.
- This drug may affect the results of certain lab tests. Make sure laboratory personnel and your doctors know you use this drug.